[gmx-users] mdrun -membed Sorry, parallel g_membed is not yet fully functional.

-Mario marios9.mf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:54:02 CEST 2016

I confirm that it worked smoothly by adding this command.
I think I guessed the role of the command -nt 1, correct me if I'm
mistaken: running on single thread avoids parallelization thus it gives no
error.

Now another great problem is that in the original study a .gro file is
supposed to be produced, but I can only see .edr and .log.
Don't know if I'm getting it wrong or something.

Thanks deeply for your  help.

-Mario

--
*Mario Falsaperna*