[gmx-users] gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 147, Issue 178

Nidhin Thomas nidhin.thomas0624 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 02:24:06 CEST 2016

> Hi Dr. Justin,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

I have also used -xy  option to get the two dimensional distribution. The
peak value of the distribution change considerably in this case. I have
uploaded the images below. For GROMOS force field, the shape of the
distribution also changes. I thought I was doing something wrong in
selecting the parameters.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gy85g7wyvavp24v/RDF-2D.png?dl=0

Thanks again!

Nidhin Thomas