[gmx-users] Error while generating ions.tpr file

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:36:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

"  ERROR: The cut-off length is longer than half the shortest box vector or
  longer than the smallest box diagonal element. Increase the box size or
  decrease rlist."

seems pretty specific to me. This has nothing to do with adding ions.
Setting box sizes is covered in introductory tutorials, if you need help
with that.

Mark