[gmx-users] Clarity on TI free energy terms

Nash, Anthony a.nash at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 12:02:33 CEST 2016

Hi Hannes,

Many thanks for the reply. With regards to your final comment I understand
conserving mass in theory, but I am a little confused regarding, "keep the
mass-lambdas at one end-point as they can interact badly with
constraints". I am testing pmx on a two-molecule one-system I.e., G-D2K-G
and G-K2D-G in the same system. How ought I define the mass-lambdas for
this system? (nothing accurate, just an example would be great)?

Thanks
Anthony

On 01/06/2016 09:55, "gromacs.org_gmx-users-bounces at maillist.sys.kth.se on
behalf of Hannes Loeffler"