[gmx-users] Segmentation Fault (core dumped) in g_mmpbsa

Pavithra meetpavithramsc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:40:49 CEST 2016

Thanks Mark and Nikhil.

@Mark
reducing the no. of frame doesn't affect the results?

@Nikhil

I don't think it's APBS compatibility problem.

I have installed Apbs 1.3 for my gromacs 4.5.7 as mentioned in the below
tutorial.

http://rashmikumari.github.io/g_mmpbsa/Download-and-Installation.html#source

can someone please help me to solve this problem? Justin sir?