[gmx-users] Cross correlation map of residues

Florent Hédin work at fhedin.com
Fri Jun 3 14:34:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

I now realise that I forgot to ask something essential: do you want to
perform this normal mode analysis cross correlation map on just one
pdb/gro coordinates file, on on a full gromacs trajectory ?

Here is an example performing the nma-ccm analysis for one pdb file :

https://gist.github.com/FHedin/07e07e3fe695a15a002850a2e44a2df9

For documentation see :

http://thegrantlab.org/bio3d/html/dccm.nma.html

If you want to perform a dynamic cross correlation map using a
trajectory file see:

http://thegrantlab.org/bio3d/html/dccm.xyz.html

Regards,

Florent