[gmx-users] top parameters for pluronic f127

SAKO MIRZAIE sako.biochem at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 19:36:43 CEST 2016

Dear All,

I am trying to convert my mol2 file to amber99sb itp to do MD by
gromacs. but, when I use ACPYPE software, it run and never finished.
my mol2 file is pluronic F127 and contains 2500 atoms. this structure
is a polymer and huge in size. how can I get an itp file for my
polymer? How can I simulate it in MD by gromacs? do polymers have some
tricks?

the molecular structure of f127 is: A99B67A99

where

A: ethylene oxide
B: propylene oxide

best regards,

sako mirzaie
PhD in biochemistry

sako mirzaie
PhD in biochemistry, science faculty, Islamic azad university of
sanandaj, sanandaj, Iran
http://www.iausdj.ac.ir/fa/fa-info.aspx?p=s.mirzaie

http://www.iausdj.ac.ir/en/en.aspx?p=s.mirzaie

http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=viwZvVAAAAAJ&hl=en