[gmx-users] automation of Free Energy calculations: webinar

Rossen Apostolov rossen at kth.se
Tue Jun 7 16:21:46 CEST 2016

Hi,

The GROMACS core development team in Göttingen is developing a tool,
PMX, for automation of Free Energy calculations. It uses GROMACS as a
back-end and offers convenient features for generating aminoacid
mutations and corresponding topologies.

As it might be of interest to a lot of GROMACS users, we're organizing a
free webinar on the topic this Friday, June 10, from 16:00 CEST,
presented by the main developer Bert de Groot.

At the end of the webinar we'll have a Q&A session during which you can
ask Bert questions directly.