[gmx-users] projection on the first two eigenvectors obtained from the concatenated trajectories

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 07:03:39 CEST 2016

Hi Qasim,

Didn't see the plot :) Now I did, and it's not strange. It's a dimer? I
think that the one/two ligand cases may be quite similar, but they look
different, because they're mirrored. You can imagine a line through the
center of wt and the joint center of the other two and see what I mean.
Also, the first and second eigenvectors as you got them are still mixed.
The difference between the wt/ligand case can be best described by that
line between the centers as I just sketched.

I found the tutorial of Lindsay Smith on PCA quite good. Google knows where
it is.

Cheers,

Tsjerk