[gmx-users] itp or top parameters for HEM?

Jan Riehm jriehm at bioinformatik.uni-saarland.de
Wed Jun 8 10:10:36 CEST 2016

Hi,

there is a paper from Ulucan et al:

Energetics of hydrophilic protein-protein association and the role of
water
(http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct5001796?journalCode=jctcce&quickLinkVolume=10&quickLinkPage=3512&selectedTab=citation&volume=10)

In the supporting info you can find HEME params they used for an amber ff.

I hope that can help.
Best, Jan