[gmx-users] minor edits to a .gro file

Nash, Anthony a.nash at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jun 10 11:31:57 CEST 2016

James and Justin,

Thanks for your suggestions. This was ultimately to hack around with the
PMX toolkit for making dummy atoms in preparation for free energy
calculations. Unfortunately, I’m back to the drawing board (likely to be
umbrella sampling) as an alchemical morphing of a glycated cross linked
amino acid pair into two separate amino acids might work, but the verse
reaction will cause all manner of constraint issues with gromacs (bond
formation over a potential out of range distance).

Thanks again
Anthony

Dr Anthony Nash
Department of Chemistry