[gmx-users] Problem understanding internode communication

Ameya Godbole ameyag416 at yahoo.in
Fri Jun 10 18:40:52 CEST 2016

I am new here so it may be a childish question, but I wanted to understand how the nodes communicate atom information and force calculations.To that end I started going through the source code (version 5.1.2 and 4.5.4) but I am losing track of the functions. If you could point out the functions which I should take a closer look at or explain the flow yourself, that would be a great help.
Thanks in advance,Ameya