[gmx-users] Gromacs multisubunit defragmentation

Muhammad Hagras mahagras at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 14 18:45:12 CEST 2016

Thanks Justin for your help,

I am also surprised from that subunit movements!

Here are the commands that I used in sequence:

1- pdb2gmx_d -f protein.pdb -o protein.gro -p protein.top
2- editconf_d -f protein.gro -o protein_pbc.gro -d 1.0
3- grompp_d -v -f minim.mdp -c protein_pbc.gro -p protein.top -o protein.tpr
4- mdrun_d -v -deffnm protein -c protein_EM.pdb

Thanks for help,

Muhammad