[gmx-users] to neutralize the system

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:59:01 CEST 2016

Hi Qasim,

Not only should you neutralize the system, but you should add additional
ions too. The behaviour of charged side chains which can find a partner ion
from solution is different from those that can't. You won't see any
problems, but the results will be affected. Not coming across any problems
is not good quality assurance in simulations.

Cheers,

Tsjerk