[gmx-users] Checksum and .log error

ingram ingram at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Thu Jun 16 15:03:28 CEST 2016

Dear Grommunity,

I recently ran a several simulations that stopped but had not finished.
I tried to restart them using mpiexec -np 320 mdrun_mpi -v -deffnm
md_golp_vacuo -s topol.tpr -cpi md_golp_vacuo.cpt -multidir simann1
simann2 simann3 simann4 simann5 simann6 simann7 simann8 simann9 simann10
simann11 simann12 simann13 simann14 simann15 simann16

and I get the error: Can't read 209491 bytes of 'md_golp_vacuo.log' to
compute checksum. The file has been replaced or its contents have been
modified. Cannot do appending because of this condition.

Can someone tell me why? I really didnt change the files.

Best

Teresa