[gmx-users] Simple gas-phase minimization help

Tarick E telbaba1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 22:25:11 CEST 2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. I have attempted to run this on Gromacs installed on
a local machine as well as on a cluster. In either case, the simulations
would not complete after being run for ~12 hours. I feel that there is an
error in my mdp file but I am not sure what it could be.

I'm trying to minimize the structure with a net charge of +8 in vacuum and
then conduct simulated annealing in vacuum to determine the low energy
gas-phase equilibrium structures to compare with collisional activation
studies by ion mobility spectrometry.

Thanks again for taking time to help me out.

Sincerely,
Tarick