[gmx-users] SOLVED: Re: helixorient, jacobi iteration or junk output...?

Phil Dude phildude at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 18 03:25:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

OK after some messing around, it appears the bug is in the use of.xtc as
input.

I dumped the C-alpha atoms as a .pdb (using trjconv) and then the .ndx
selection is "0 0". Seems to complete without crashing or the jacobi error.

Now, we need to fix the .xvg format to be something useful. Everyone
reporting they just get a line, is the format being slightly off, and
the data being perhaps more complex than is easy to import without some
work?

Cheers

P.