[gmx-users] MD Analysis

Sarath Chandra sarathchandradantu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 06:13:35 CEST 2016

You have to frame a more specific question and then check the manual about
the list of tools gromacs has to offer. Accordingly you can use the
appropriate tool which suits your needs.

Internet has the following tutorial to offer:
http://www.drugdesign.gr/uploads/7/6/0/2/7602318/lecture_mdanalysis.pdf

Regards,

Sarath