[gmx-users] converting the frcmod file and off file to gromacs

Marlon Sidore marlon.sidore at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:17:28 CEST 2016

Hi,

What you want is to convert these from amber (kcal) to gromacs (kJ). I
followed successfully another post from the mailing list here:
https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-users/2015-September/101115.html

What you should do is make sure your conversion is right, by taking an
example from the amber forcefield in amber format and its equivalent in
gromacs format, before applying that conversion on your new parameters.

Hope that helps.

Marlon Sidore

PhD Student
Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Systèmes Macromoléculaire (LISM)
CNRS - UMR7255
31, Chemin Joseph Aiguier
13402 cedex 20 Marseille
France