[gmx-users] charmm36 ions fix

gromacs query gromacsquery at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:36:22 CEST 2016

My simulation cases are above 0.5 M (that is 500 mM) which are then higher
than as mentioned 100mM. Sorry I could not get when you say "correct
nonbonded settings". You mean vdW/electrostatic cutoff and switch/shift
etc. If it is the case then yes as am following proper mdp file taken from
some recent paper where they reproduce membrane properties but under normal
physiological salt conc. And also am using default CHARMM36 nonbonding
pairs with nbfix. Is there anything more to be considered?

So am wondering what should be done as I need to use above 0.5 M salt in
membrane-protein simulations.

Thanks for any suggestions.
JIomm