[gmx-users] Tutorial #3 : Umbrella Sampling (By Justin Lemkul)

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Jun 21 13:30:09 CEST 2016

On 6/21/16 1:49 AM, amitbehra at chemeng.iisc.ernet.in wrote:
> Hello,
> The summary_distances.dat file contains only one column ( the column for
> COM is missing).
> I am using GROMACS 5.1.2. How to solve this issue.

I feel like I've answered this same exact question several times in the last
week.  Your invocation of gmx distance failed for some reason.  Don't use the
script.  Run one instance of gmx distance manually and look at the error it
returns.  Then fix that error.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629