[gmx-users] Block averaging

sun sun.iba2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:52:01 CEST 2016

Allright. I have made 20 ns blocks for 200 ns trajectory and one 0-200 ns whole trajectory. Now I have average of each block and I can calculate std dev and std error from these results. But I am confused how to represent this data and what is the standard value to conclude something meaningful, I mean it should be visually represented. So, How can I plot it in the form of a graph or visually represnt it? Is there any way or shall I give only the values? I am sorry if my question is very basic but I have searched a lot of papers and I cant understand.

Suniba

Sent from my iPhone