[gmx-users] Treatment of HIE, HID, HIP with the Amber force field

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:30:53 CEST 2016

Hi,

Only if that makes a sensible model physics... But probably this is a
problem in the (user-contributed) port of amber14sb (and there are others,
including that they haven't updated the documentation files in it, so it
claims to be something else). The alpha carbon has a new type, so probably
a dihedral for HID needs further consideration for whichever N atom type.
But you'll need to look at the literature and/or consult the people who did
the port.

Mark