[gmx-users] How to make a program run on the trajectory

prasun kumar prasun30 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 07:50:00 CEST 2016

Dear João and Dan

Thank you for the response and I am sorry for the confusion.

I will try explaining my query with one example:

In GROMACS, there are many programs available for the analyses of the
trajectory. One of them is "do_dssp".
For this purpose, one need to have dssp installed locally.

Similarly, I have written a program that runs on a PDB or gro file. Now I
want to make it run on a trajectory and seek guidance.

Hope I have made my point clear.

Regards
PK

PRASUN (ASHOKA)