[gmx-users] (no subject)

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 22:56:14 CEST 2017

I think it is all pretty simple, at least from what you are describe. If
there are sufficient reason to believe that your membrane should be flat
and not jagged, and your box size (supercell size, in the terminology you
probably prefer) is properly set up, simply allow it to relax in vacuum at
a very low temperature. Say, 5-10K? This is prior to solvating, etc.
I've never worked with MnO2, so I just can't say anything more specific,
sorry.

I hope this helps.

Alex