[gmx-users] The sum of the two largest charge group radii (32.555389) is larger than rlist

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 18:51:34 CET 2017

Hi,

Sorry not having had time to reply to the other thread. This generally
means you have either an enormous charge group, which will tend to not run
accurately or efficiently in a group-based scheme (so break it up into
smaller piece, preferably of neutral or integral charge), or that your
group is split across periodic boundaries (so use trjconv and make it
whole).

Mark