[gmx-users] GROMACS 5.1.5 released - final release of that series

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 14:45:05 CET 2017

Hi GROMACS users,

The official release of GROMACS 5.1.5 is available!

This release fixes a few code issues found since 5.1.4, in particular that
PME tuning with the group scheme had been working incorrectly (and is now
disabled). We encourage all users of the 5.1 series to update to 5.1.5.
Please see the link to the release notes below for more details.

This is the last release that will be made from the 5.1.x series, which is
now over two years old. Resources are limited, and unfortunately we cannot
maintain all of our annual releases indefinitely. All future fixes will
take place in more recent series.

You can find the code, documentation, release notes, and test suite at the
links below.

ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/gromacs/gromacs-5.1.5.tar.gz
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/5.1.5/index.html (including
installation guide, user guide, reference manual)
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/5.1.5/ReleaseNotes/index.html
http://gerrit.gromacs.org/download/regressiontests-5.1.5.tar.gz

Happy simulating!

Mark Abraham