[gmx-users] Analyzing Desmond trajectories using GROMACS tools

zeineb SI CHAIB zeineb-14 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 17:28:54 CET 2017

Dear gmx users,

I'm running simulations on membrane proteins (POPC) using Desmond software and I would like to use GROMACS tools to analyze certain parameters related to the membrane. Exemple:
- Deuterium order parameters of the acyl chains
- Density of the membrane environment
- Area per lipid headgroup
- Bilayer thickness
- Lateral diffusion of the lipids

Some files are easy to generate using VMD (.trr, .gro files) but I'm having difficulties to generate a tpr file.

Could you help me with any available tools please.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Zeineb