[gmx-users] Get a correct .pdb for a synthetic peptide

Sotirios Dionysios I. Papadatos si.papadatos at edu.cut.ac.cy
Wed Mar 8 10:36:38 CET 2017

Hi, to get things straight did you use pdb2gmx or just editconf? Where does the error occur?

My personal choice is Maestro which is free for academic use. The resulting pdbs' have no problem with Gromacs.

If you want to make minor changes, for example change LIG to DRG (assuming DRG is mentioned in the ff) then yes you can use a text editor.