[gmx-users] Question regarding lipid bilayer pore formation

ali.khourshaei71 at student.sharif.edu ali.khourshaei71 at student.sharif.edu
Wed Mar 8 14:05:35 CET 2017

Dear Gromacs users,

Based on the previous published papers, I know that a 200bar pressure
causes the lipid bilayer to rupture. Therefore I exerted a 200bar
equibiaxially to my system and after a while it gave the following
error:

One of the box vectors has become shorter than twice the cut-off length
or box_yy-|box_zy| or box_zz has become smaller than the cut-off

Does it mean the same? Also Can I interpret this issue as pore
formation?

Sincerely,

Ali