[gmx-users] Order parameter for double bonded lipids

Merril Mathew mmathe01 at mail.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Mar 10 01:10:05 CET 2017

Hi,

I am using a united atom forcefield. gromos53a6. So does that mean as long
as I avoid the double bond and the subsequent carbons after the double
bond, then the calculation is correct?  I understand it does not describe
the full lipid length but can be used to assess the monolayer behaviour
roughly.

Merril.