[gmx-users] Order parameter for double bonded lipids

Merril Mathew mmathe01 at mail.bbk.ac.uk
Fri Mar 10 01:24:51 CET 2017

I am using Berger lipid from Dr.Tielemens website and modified the gromos
forcefield to include the lipid parameters. Out of interest, Do you know
any gromacs tools or other programs that calculatg the area per lipid and
bilayer thickness for monolayers? I tried to use GridMAT-MD and FATSLiM but
it only works with bilyer lipids. thanks.

Merril.