[gmx-users] Polymer Simulations

NIKHIL JOSHI nikhil.joshi926 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:36:45 CET 2017

Dear Sir

1) First i made my molecules whole by using command:

trjconv_mpi -s run.tpr -f run.xtc -pbc whole -o runwhole.xtc

2) Then i used nojump command:
trjconv_mpi -f runwhole.xtc -pbc nojump -o runwholenojump.xtc
3) then i did the centre the system:
4) Finally i put the whle system in the box

after following these steps, still the same error.