[gmx-users] Area per lipid through the time lipid membranes and mixed membranes

Poncho Arvayo Zatarain poncho_8629 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 03:53:30 CET 2017

Hello gromacs user: I obtained the average area per lipid for dppc and dppe membrane, also for mixed membranes of dppc/dppe/embedded molecule. But i want to obtain the diagram of the area per lipid through the time, the course of my simulation for my dppc, dppe membranes and mixed membranes with a molecule inside. Is there any command in gromacs or what should i do?

Thanks