[gmx-users] core dumped during equilibration in gromacs

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:48:56 CET 2017

Hi,

Thus you can suspect the problem is that there's some issue with the
combination of the two structures that can't be resolved by a small time
step because the forces are extremely large. That suggests you have some
extreme atomic clash, which you can investigate by visualizing the solvated
structure. Look also at what genbox told you about what it thought about
VDW radii while it was doing its job, or use whatever options it has to
choose larger ones.

Mark