[gmx-users] GPU computing for explicit solvation systems

mina solhtalab mina_solhtalab at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 17:49:03 CET 2017

Hi,I'd like to know if it is possible to use GPU computing for running simulations in GROMACS (version 5.1.4) while using an "explicit solvation system". I saw in the GROMACS website that the first attempts in GPU computing for GROMACS was only supporting "implicit solvation systems". So in new versions of GROMACS, is there any way to do aMDS by GPU computing when considering all atoms explicitly?
Thank you in advance,Mina