[gmx-users] g_membed or alternative on GROMACS 2016

Kutzner, Carsten ckutzne at gwdg.de
Thu Mar 23 10:18:52 CET 2017

Hi,

what was g_membed has been integrated into mdrun, and can be used with
gmx mdrun -membed settings.dat ... Look for the membed related output of

gmx mdrun -h

Or check the documentation, e.g.

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2016.3/user-guide/mdrun-features.html#running-a-membrane-protein-embedding-simulation

Best,