[gmx-users] Analysis pull code simulation data to obtain Strain Stress curve

Md. Imrul Reza Shishir imrul.reza.shishir at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:16:03 CET 2017

Dear all
My target is to calculate nanomechanical properties (i.e. young's
modulus/elastic modulus) from a strain-stress curve.
For this purpose, I study Beven lab umbrella sampling pull code simulation.
After that, I also run the same procedure simulation on my desire system.
But I am now confused how I can obtain strain-stress curve from this
simulation data.

I want some guidance about this purpose.

Thank you very much

--
*Md Imrul Reza Shishir*
Master Student