[gmx-users] FSync error

Souparno Adhikary souparnoa91 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 14:33:54 CET 2017

Hi Mark,

I understand it's prehistoric. But, I would be happier if somebody makes
understand the system admins at the CDAC-BRAF that their version is
prehistoric.

The problem has not been solved yet. I'm running the simulation in parts
reading from the checkpoint files. Will that be too risky for the results?

Regards,

Souparno.