[gmx-users] Protein preparation

Quin K profiles.ke at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 18:39:32 CEST 2017

Thank you for the reply.

I have another question. I used MODELLER on Chimera to fix the protein and
found that there were significant visible changes to structure of protein.
I'm not sure whether to use the old protein or the fixed one.
Does it really matter that I used unfixed protein if the structure of
binding site(s) and important chain features remain the same ?
For the 50 ns MD simulation I never fixed the protein.

Regards
Quin.