[gmx-users] Protein preparation

Rasika Kelum kelum.kel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 08:16:47 CEST 2017

Thank you Justin. Highly appreciate your help.

If there are missing residues, any suggestions on fixing the protein?

1. How to find correct sequence? (is there any website to find correct
sequence?)
2. How to FIX the sequence (using what software?)
3. Once residues are fixed how would that affect the geometry of the
protein? Do we have to fix the geometry of protein as well?

Thanks!!

Regards
Quin