[gmx-users] Unbiased or biased

m g dr_m_ganj at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 17:05:57 CEST 2017

Dear Justin Lemkul,I red your tutorial "Umbrella Sampling", I want to know about unbiased and biased method. you sad that used biasing potential. which parameter in md files refers to biased? how can i used unbiased method? what is difference between unbiased and biased exactly? I used this method that you learned in this tutorial for pulling a drug molecule across the POPC membrane, but I don't know in my work this PMF is unbiased or biased. would you pleas help me?Thanks