[gmx-users] chain separator issue for the "gmx do_dssp": do NOT need to provide a "ss.map" file

ZHANG Cheng 272699575 at qq.com
Fri Apr 6 18:27:24 CEST 2018

Also, can the "map file format" page be updated with "chain separator"?
http://manual.gromacs.org/online/map.html

9
~                  Coil           1           1           1
E               B-Sheet           1           0           0
B              B-Bridge           0           0           0
S                  Bend           0         0.5           0
T                  Turn           1           1           0
H               A-Helix           0           0           1
I               5-Helix         0.5           0         0.5
G               3-Helix         0.5         0.5         0.5
=       Chain_Separator         0.9         0.9         0.9