[gmx-users] Are multiquestion mails acceptable?

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Apr 25 21:09:34 CEST 2018

On 4/25/18 3:04 PM, Daniel Brendle wrote:
> Hello, gmx-users!
>
> My first question addressed to this list are two metaquestions regarding
> the list and the etiquette.
>
> While working on a tutorial (the lysozyme tutorial from bevanlabs) a
> number of questions popped up and I'd like to ask people about it here.
> Is it acceptable for all questions to be packed into a single mail or
> should I ask one question per mail?

If it's about the tutorial, email me with all the questions. If it's
about commands failing because of syntax changes or new warnings from
grompp when trying to generate ions.tpr, I've answered those a lot in
the last few days.

> Which brings me to the second question. I've already seen one of my
> questions answered in the "GROMACS 2018.1 Errors while working
> […]"-Thread. It is likely that my other questions already got answered
> as well, because I am new to the topic and it seems like basic stuff to
> me. Is there any possibility to access the archive of this ML in order
> to avoid multiple threads on the same topic?

The entire archive is available here:

https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se/pipermail/gromacs.org_gmx-users/

You can easily search within it with Google and
site:https://mailman-1.sys.kth.se

Assistant Professor

303 Engel Hall
340 West Campus Dr.