[gmx-users] Units within Packaged OPLS Force Field File (ffbonded.itp)

Matthew Howenstine Matthew.P.Howenstine.1 at nd.edu
Wed Apr 25 23:30:08 CEST 2018

Justin,

Thank you so much for the assistance, and apologies that the question had
it’s answer within the user manual. I’m ashamed I had missed that when
looking through the manual the past few days. As that guide lays out the
exact units for each, and the fact that the OPLS-AA forcefield .itp files
follows that syntax for the for the func. types, that should be perfect and
mean that all .itp files in the distribution are already in proper units.

Thank you once again -
Matthew Howenstine