[gmx-users] Domain decomposition error with -rerun

Sahithya S Iyer sah2714 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 08:28:13 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am trying to calculate interaction between specific residues using gmx
mdrun -rerun flag. The trajectory was in a dcd format, which I converted to
a trr file. I get the following error -

Domain decomposition has not been implemented for box vectors that have
non-zero components in directions that do not use domain decomposition:
ncells
= 1 8 1, box vector[2] = 0.000000 10.536000 0.000000

Can someone please tell me what could be going wrong here ?