[gmx-users] Force fields

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 23:06:08 CEST 2018

Hi,

Posting just before a weekend isn't all that likely to get a quick reply...
;-) Note that your 2, 3, and 4 have Si-O-Si angles (and related dihedrals)
which isn't found in 1, so you clearly cannot take the parameters for 1 and
construct a complete topology for 2, 3, and 4. So you still have the
problem of choosing a suitable force field parameterization process, and
reference data for your molecules of interest.

Mark