[gmx-users] ndx file with frames

Dan Gil dan.gil9973 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:41:49 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have used gmx select to create groups of atoms for each time frame - the
indices of the atoms in each group changed with each step. Then I used this
output in other gromacs utilities such as gmx rdf.

I haven't used plumed, but from your question I believe gmx select might be
a good start for you.

Dan