[gmx-users] topology for bilayer graphene oxide

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:39:20 CEST 2018

The most useful method in terms of understanding both Gromacs and
graphene oxide (GO) would be to follow the existing tutorials for
pristine graphene/CNTs and then extending the approach to GO. That said,
it is very strange that all these topology servers fail on things as
structurally simple (as far as MD is concerned) as graphene and some of
its derivatives. OPLS contains all the necessary filetypes and most of
the bonded parameters...

Alex