[gmx-users] gmx helix error reg.

Vishwambhar Bhandare vishwayogi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 06:51:49 CEST 2018

Dear gromacs user,

I get following error, when I run 'gmx helix'
Program:     gmx helix, version 2018.1
Source file: src/gromacs/gmxana/gmx_helix.cpp (line 180)

Fatal error:
Sorry can only run when the number of atoms in the run input file (153201)
is
equal to the number in the trajectory (355)

Further, I tried with the new tpr file generated for helix alone, it says
segmentation fault. core dumped. The command i used is
*"gmx helix -f h12.xtc -s h12.tpr -n h12.ndx"*

Selected 26: 'a_6234-6588'
Checking group a_6234-6588
Segmentation fault (core dumped)